image
Sunday, May 9, 2010,

Dear Mum,

Today's a very special day. It's not your birthday, it's not mine either. Today's the day every mom in the world get what they deserve, a pampering treat. But instead of giving you one, I decided to make something more practical, something that's priceless, so priceless that it's not worth all the money in the world. I wrote a small but meaningful book dedicated to you. One that expresses my inner thoughts about how you raised us to be a better person, a good daughter, and a much better mom someday.

When I was a kid, I always tell you how much I love you. I always kiss you on the cheek before I went to school. I always hugged you when something was wrong. It was way back when. And now, I do the same too. Yeah, right.

I do the same thing too, just not the same way. I do kiss you before I go somewhere. I do hug you when devastating times are occurring. I do tell you how much I love you, always. So what's wrong?

I used to tell you secrets about my crushes, about my life, about EVERYTHING that's going on between me and the people that revolve around my world. I still do so. Or do I?

I just want everything to be the way it was. Maybe I took the closure away from us a bit too far, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a brat at times. I'm sorry for throwing tantrums at the age of 14. I'm sorry for being so temperamental because you told me that I'm too young to go out malling with my mates. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings unintentionally because of the stupid things I do. I'm sorry, I really am.

But despite all that, you never fail to give me advice on what and what not to do. You never fail to tell me to study every mid-term. You never fail to tell me how my attitude had gone from a goody good to a bad 'out-of-control' freak. You never fail at anything. We all know that nobody's perfect. But for me, you are mum. You are.

I can rant all day about whatever, etc etc. But words can never tell. 'Cause only you know, How much I love you.

♥ Happy Mother's Day mum. I love you more than anyone else in the world.

Labels: , ,


2:59 PM